Heating home waters by solar power
The Ministry of Electricity embarked on a national project of heating home water with solar power.
The project that was financed by Combating Unemployment Commission is considered one on the newest projects aimed at saving power and oil, reducing environmental pollution, developing the national industry and creating new jobs. The Ministry stressed that the sets were examined by the Higher Institute for Technical Sciences and Technology, promising that 15 companies will compete to produce these sets.
In a statement to SANA, Director of the National Center for Energy Researches Abdel Hadi al-Zein forcasted that the number of the companies will be higher next year.
If the Ministry be able to market one million sets on the forthcoming 10 years it would save 9% of electricity consumption in Syria or equal to 29533 kw/h .
- Expert: Dubai Can Save Dh500m by Using Solar Energy
- UNDP Grants Lebanon $3.4m for Energy Sector
- UK Firm to Build Oman's First Private-Sector Power Plant
- eSolar Signs Exclusive License with ACME to Construct 1 Gigawatt of Solar Power Plants in India
- Upcoming Power Project Opportunities Totaling More Than $30 Billion to Be Presented in Cairo