Heche-DeGeneres’ Home Up For Sale
First they split, now Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche, whose relationship was an inspiration to the lesbian community, have put their home in the California community of Ojai up for sale.
The couple were together for 3½ years before their highly publicized split last month. Now, their Ojai home is on the market for $2.75 million, the Los Angeles Times reports, according to ABC news online.
The pair bought the 10-acre Ojai property, complete with working avocado and citrus orchards at the end of 1998. They also purchased a Hollywood Hills home for $1.7 million in June 1999, according to the Times.
Friends said no third party was involved in the breakup announced Aug. 19, and the couple described their parting as amicable.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Anne Heche Hospitalized For Broken Heart
- Homes r Us unveils grand storewide sale of up to 70% off during Dubai Shopping Festival
- Anne Heche Breaks Silence After Split with DeGeneres
- Mid-priced developments to pick up first - End-user demand for affordable homes from mid-income bracket will drive sales of mid-range properties, sa
- US Dollar, Japanese Yen Down as US Libor Hits Record Low, New Home Sales Surge - Consumer Confidence on Tuesday