"High Atlas" exhibition in Paris
A new exhibition titled "High Atlas", by French artist-painter, Bruno Nugeron, was inaugurated recently, with the presence of representatives from the Moroccan National Office of Tourism (ONMT) in Paris.
The exhibition, reports <i>Yabiladi</i>, is based on an on-foot journey carried out by the French artist in the High Atlas during 2003. It includes oil and watercolor works, painted on fabrics, and is meant to serve, explains the painter, as a kind of 'notebook journey, to a land rich of beauty and traditions'.
- “The Drift of the Continents” by Farid Belkahia in Paris
- Casablanca to host exhibition of Abdellah Dibaji
- Christie’s extends its reach in the orientalist art field and introduces arab and Iranian art to sale in Paris for the first time
- Jafza achieves remarkable success at Sial – Paris
- ADNEC to participate in the 74th UFI Congress in Paris