High-Profile International Figures to Take Part in the First World Innovation Summit for Education
The premiere edition of the World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE - initiated by Qatar Foundation and held in Doha, Qatar, from November 16th to 18th, has attracted a remarkable line-up of high-profile international personalities, coming from the public, academic and private sectors.
The WISE multidisciplinary platform and cross-sectoral summit that will bring together an audience of 1,000 opinion leaders and stakeholders from 120 countries, including academics, political leaders, representatives of international organizations, NGO members and private sector executives.
Among the 90 world-class speakers, Gerhard Schroder, Former German Chancellor, will take the stage on November 16 and address sustainability issues, while Biz Stone, Co-founder and Creative Director of leading social network Twitter, will address the audience during the plenary session dedicated to Innovation, on November 18th.
Eminent voices are also expressing their support for the WISE initiative through written or video messages in which they also share their views about pressing educational issues.
- World Innovation Summit for Education Announces Its 2009 WISE Awards Winners
- The WISE initiative – Building the future of education
- Sheikha Mozah Officially Launches the First World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE Held in Doha, Qatar
- First World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE Held in Doha
- 2nd World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE - opens in Doha