High-Profile International Figures to Take Part in the First World Innovation Summit for Education
The premiere edition of the World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE - initiated by Qatar Foundation and held in Doha, Qatar, from November 16th to 18th, has attracted a remarkable line-up of high-profile international personalities, coming from the public, academic and private sectors.
The WISE multidisciplinary platform and cross-sectoral summit that will bring together an audience of 1,000 opinion leaders and stakeholders from 120 countries, including academics, political leaders, representatives of international organizations, NGO members and private sector executives.
Among the 90 world-class speakers, Gerhard Schroder, Former German Chancellor, will take the stage on November 16 and address sustainability issues, while Biz Stone, Co-founder and Creative Director of leading social network Twitter, will address the audience during the plenary session dedicated to Innovation, on November 18th.
Eminent voices are also expressing their support for the WISE initiative through written or video messages in which they also share their views about pressing educational issues.
- LEADING MID-EAST DOCTORS PARTICIPATE IN HIGH-PROFILE DIABETES SUMMIT
- Dubai World Trade Centre attracts ever increasing numbers of high profile global congresses to Dubai
- Social Online Learning under the spotlight at Digital Media Forum 2013
- First World Innovation Summit for Education - WISE Held in Doha
- Gulf women empower others through social media