Higher Education Ties Between Lebanon and UAE to Be Enhanced
Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, has received in Abu Dhabi Marwan Hamadah, Lebanese Minister of Expatriates and his accompanying delegation, according to WAM.
The meeting, which was attended by the Lebanese Ambassador, Hassan Berro, reviewed means of strengthening aspects of cooperation between the United Arab Emirates and Lebanon, especially in the area of higher education. (Albawaba.com)
- GETEX Dubai 2009 complements UAE Ministry of Higher Education’s initiative to enhance quality of national graduates
- Dubai Chamber helps enhance joint cooperation ties between Dubai and Polish business communities
- UAE Minister of Higher Education Receives Delegations
- Professional education expert urges Arab countries to standardize higher education systems
- AMIDEAST and British Education Counseling Service - Major driving forces in promoting higher education in the Middle East