Hikayat Simsim Performance at the King Hussein Cancer Foundation
Tonton, Juljul and Elmo put on a Musical Muppet Show at the King Hussein Cancer Foundation on Sunday, much to the delight of the 150 children at the hospital. Many of the children identified the songs, and sang along with the Muppets to music that relayed messages of friendship and tolerance.
The excitement of the children extended beyond the show, when they queued up to receive Hikayat Simsim educational outreach packages consisting of activity and story books, coloring books and the Hikayat Simsim magazine. It was clearly a memorable day for the children, some of whom came to the hospital especially for the occasion.
This was one of many shows performed by Hikayat Simsim in their outreach initiative to promote early childhood education throughout the Kingdom.
Hikayat Simsim is co-produced by Jordan Pioneers and Sesame Workshop, and has been broadcast on Jordan Television since 2003. Hikayat Simsim is made possible through the generous support of USAID and the Bank of Jordan.
- Hikayat Simsim Kicks Off Season Three on Jordan Television!!
- Studio Shooting of Hikayat Simsim’s Season Finale
- "Children’s Knowledge of Road Safety" Baseline Study and launching a comprehensive Educational Framework of Road Safety for Children
- Elmo's Monster Maker Application Now Available From Apple Store Online
- Arab Bureau Of Education Of Gulf States & Sesame Workshop Bring Iftah Ya Simsim Back To Region