Hilton Worldwide promotes of Mahmoud Mokhtar to Vice President, Operations
Hilton Worldwide has announced the promotion of Mahmoud Mokhtar to Vice President, Operations, Hilton Worldwide, Egypt.
“This is a well deserved promotion for Mahmoud, following a successful 15 month period as Country Manager, Egypt and 13 years of distinguished employment with Hilton in all four corners of the world,” said Jean-Paul Herzog, President, Hilton Worldwide, Middle East & Africa.
Mokhtar’s main focus is to oversee the current operations driving quality and service, whilst also powering the development and growth strategy for Hilton Worldwide in Egypt, where the Hilton brand is the largest hotel brand in the country by number of hotels (16), room count (6,602 rooms) and team members (6,384).
“A significant focus for our company is growth, and I believe this is the key to excel over the competition. We are Egypt’s leading hotel brand (ref. BDRC 2009), and our name is synonymous with credibility, experience and a sincere heritage. My role will ensure we maintain and exceed these core values,” said Mokhtar.
Alexandrian-born Mokhtar brings 26 highly distinguished years of local and international hotel experience, which include stints in the United States, Fiji, the United Arab Emirates, as well as a variety of locations within Egypt. He joined Hilton in 1996.
- Hilton Worldwide Appoints Christian Grage As Vice President of Operations, Egypt and Levant
- Gilaine Guirguis appointed general manager of Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza Honors Its Team Members In The Housekeeping Week
- conrad & hilton egypt host their annual ramadan media event
- Hilton Worldwide signs new Hilton Hotels property on the Nile