Hip-Hop festival in Morocco
A new music festival is entering Morocco's repertoire of festivals. The first edition of a Hip-Hop festival, titled "Hip-Hop in Morocco", is taking place in three different cities namely Meknes (at the Habouls Gardens) - on Friday May 27, in Marrakech (at the November 16 Plaza) - on Sunday May 29 and in Casablanca (at the C.O.C Stadium) - June 2.
<i>Aujour'hui Le Maroc</i> reports that the event will host a series of outdoor concerts performed by local Moroccan groups, accompanied by two American groups: "Sha Stimuli" and "The Embroidery Club." These bands were invited by the American embassy in Morocco and Coca-Cola, which sponsors the event.
- Morocco to Spend $57m on Developing Stadia
- Hijabs and hip-hop: Muslim women rappers challenge stereotypes
- First major regional hip hop festival to hit Doha Thursday
- Hip-Hop takes center stage at Cultural Hall: Bahrain Summer Festival
- Danish hip-hop band Outlandish to perform at DIFF’s Opening Night ‘Rhythm & Reels’ at The Walk