His Majesty expresses condemnation over the assassination of Egyptian Ambassador in Baghdad.
According to PETRA, His Majesty King Abdullah II expressed, during a phone call with Egyptian President Mohammad Husni Mubarak on Saturday, condemnation over the assassination of Egyptian Ambassador in Baghdad.
King Abdullah said that this ugly crime stresses the necessity of uniting efforts to fight these terrorist actions that harvest the lives of innocent people.
The King expressed condolences for the Egyptian people and the victim's family.
- Jordan's King Abdullah condemns attacks in Egypt's Sinai
- King Abdullah: Yassin assassination - ''embarrassing crime''
- UK Ambassador delivers final address at British Business Forum gathering
- Jordanian anger over video of Iraqis beating lawyers, Baghdad expresses 'regret'
- Arab celebrities condemn ISIS for Egyptian Copts' beheadings in Libya