Hizbollah Fires Missiles at Israeli Army Post in Occupied Shabaa Farms
Lebanon's Hizbollah resistance movement fired 20 missiles and mortar shells Monday at Israeli positions in the occupied Shabaa farms border region, a Lebanese security source said.
The source told the official Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA) that a group of Hizbollah resistance fighters attacked an Israeli position in Ruweisat Alam in the occupied area.
The source quoted eyewitnesses as saying the position sustained direct hits.
AFP, meanwhile, reported that an Israeli fighter-bomber fired four missiles at a hill near the southern Lebanese town of Kfar Shuba, after Hizbollah guerrillas fired at Israeli troops in the occupied area.
The agency said that an Israeli jet fired two rockets around 2:00pm (1100 GMT), and two more ten minutes later.
No injuries were reported – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Hizbollah Says it ‘will Hit Israeli Army in Shabaa Farms as soon as Possible’
- Hizbullah fires missiles at Israeli positions in occupied zone
- Hizbollah Fires Anti-Tank Missiles at Israeli Post in Shabaa
- Hizbollah Hits Back, Shells Israeli Posts with Mortar
- Hizbollah Attacks Israeli Post near Shebaa Farms