Hizbullah Opens Fire on Israeli Warplanes
The Lebanese Resistance party Hizbullah anti-aircraft gunners opened fire Thursday afternoon, along the Israeli-Lebanese border east of Naqurra near the Mediterranean coast, according to Israeli media reports.
There were no casualties in the shelling and no damage was caused, Israel Radio added.
This incident marks the sixth time Hizbullah anti-aircraft fire along the border over the past several weeks in response to Israel’s violation of the Lebanese airspace. (Albawaba.com)
- For The Fifth Time in Past Month: Hizbullah Gunners Open Fire At Israeli Warplanes
- Hizbullah Opens Fire on Israeli Plane
- Israel Blames Syria, Iran For Hizbullah Wednesday Assault
- Israel, Hizbullah exchange fire on border
- Shooting Attack on Israeli Outpost in Occupied Shebaa Farms; No Casualties Reported