Hizbullah spy drone over Israel
The Lebanese movement of Hizbullah said Monday it flew a spy drone over northern Israel, and the drone returned safely.
The flight was confirmed by the Lebanese government and later also by the Israeli Army.
Hizbullah said in a statement over its Al-Manar Television channel that "a Mirsad drone of the Islamic Resistance flew over settlements in the northern part of occupied Palestine and later returned safely.''
In November 2004, an unmanned Hizbullah spy plane infiltrated for the first time into Jewish state over western Galilee.
- Narallah vows to send more drones to Israel
- Lebanon's Hizbullah operates first reconnaissance drone over northern Israeli settlements
- Israel embarrassed by Hizbullah drone
- Israel threatens to shoot down Egyptian drones spying on nuclear, missile sites
- Israel arrests two brothers ''suspected of spying'' for Hizbullah