HMC Organizes Walkathon for World Kidney Day
People from all walks of life and of all ages are expected to participate in the evening walkathon with the theme “healthy living to ward off diabetes and renal diseases”. The walkathon will take place from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, starting from ORY point at Corniche and ending at the Heritage Village.
Speaking on this novel move to hold a Walkathon at the Corniche, Dr. Mohamed El Sayed, senior specialist at HMC said, “We have organized these various events marking the World Kidney Day to increase public awareness about renal diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. These diseases can be avoided by doing regular physical exercises such as fast walking or running.”
- HMC holds awareness campaign on World Kidney Day
- Record-breaking diabetes walkathon as more than 10,000 pace 5kms at Yas Marina Circuit
- Walkathon aims to attract attention to growing heart attacks in uae
- Over 9000 participants NBK 13th Annual Walkathon.. a Very Successful start
- Re: Beat Diabetes Walkathon