Hotel Promotion to Woo Tourists from Kuwait
In a bid to woo Kuwaiti tourists who have been ranked by the 1998 World Tourism and Travel Council figures as the Arab world’s highest per capita spenders on overseas tourism ($3.28 billion), the Diplomat Radisson SAS Bahrain is serving up double air miles to Kuwait Airways’ Oasis Club members staying at the five-star property, according to Bahrain Tribune.
The promotion, which runs until March 2, is specifically targeted at Kuwaitis holidaying in Bahrain and is expected to boost Bahrain tourism as well, said the daily.
“Bahrain is a popular short-stay destination for Kuwaitis seeking a weekend away,” said Mike Pilkington, Director of Sales and Marketing (Middle East), Radisson SAS Hotels and Resorts. “This joint promotion will attract more travellers to this fascinating country.” -- Albawaba.com
- France Steps up Wooing Middle East Travelers: Big Spends by Regional Tourists Prompts Focus on High-end Segment
- Do More in Dubai: City state tries to woo domestic tourists
- Kuwaitis Rank as World's Heaviest
- Kuwait to the rescue? Turkey’s new property market plans aimed at wooing investors
- SriLankan increases flights to support Government’s moves to woo Middle Eastern tourists