Hotel Promotion to Woo Tourists from Kuwait
In a bid to woo Kuwaiti tourists who have been ranked by the 1998 World Tourism and Travel Council figures as the Arab world’s highest per capita spenders on overseas tourism ($3.28 billion), the Diplomat Radisson SAS Bahrain is serving up double air miles to Kuwait Airways’ Oasis Club members staying at the five-star property, according to Bahrain Tribune.
The promotion, which runs until March 2, is specifically targeted at Kuwaitis holidaying in Bahrain and is expected to boost Bahrain tourism as well, said the daily.
“Bahrain is a popular short-stay destination for Kuwaitis seeking a weekend away,” said Mike Pilkington, Director of Sales and Marketing (Middle East), Radisson SAS Hotels and Resorts. “This joint promotion will attract more travellers to this fascinating country.” -- Albawaba.com
- Official: Bahrain’s Tourism Needs Global Marketing
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Launches Special Eid Promotion
- Erdos takes the reins at the Diplomat Radisson SAS Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain
- Bahrain University Introduces Tourism in Teaching Plan
- Bahrain to Issue New Visa rules for Women Tourists