How Much Would You Pay for a Camel?
A UAE citizen bought a she-camel from Salih bin Salim al Manee for RO 30,000. According to the Oman Observer daily, Manee, of Wilayat of Suwaiq, agreed to the sale at then of a camel race held on Friday in Al Suwaiq. (RO1=$2.6).
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Oman: She camel bought for US$ 234,000 by UAE citizen
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- How much would you pay for Ahmadinejad old car?
- You won't believe how much Chechnya is paying parents to name their newborns Mohammad
- 'Plastic' money: don't let credit cards mess with your mind