Hungary Parliament Speaker calls for enhancing parliamentarian ties with Syria
Syrian Speaker of the People’s Assembly Abdul Qadder Qaddoura received Tuesday a letter from the Hungarian Parliament Speaker, Cathleen Zali, SANA news agency reported.
The Hungarian official expressed her Parliament’s desire to strengthen Parliamentarian relations of cooperation between Syria and Hungary. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives British Parliamentarian Delegation
- Speaker of Iranian Consultative Council sends letter to Syrian Assembly Speaker on Palestinians
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Algerian National Council members
- Colombia parliament speaker visits Syria
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Arab, Int’l delegation chiefs