ICSIT '05 in Algiers
An international computer systems and information technology conference (ICSIT '05) started on Monday in Algiers in the presence of Algerian and foreign researchers, including Subra Ganesan
Dept. Computer Science and Engineering, Oakland University, and Abdelhamid Mellouk from the University of Paris XII , France.
Organized for the first time in Algeria by the Advanced Technologies Development Centre (CDTA), this three-day scientific event focuses, according to organizers, on presenting basic/applied research results in the fields of electrical, computer science and engineering as they relate to computer systems and information technology.
According to <i>APS</I>, this first annual ICSIT conference provides opportunity for researchers and industrial investigators to present their latest findings, organizers added.
- NYIT& JUST Combine their efforts to bring the global IT community to Jordan through an International Conference
- NYIT-Amman and JUST Co-Organize International Conference on Information and Communications Systems (ICICS)
- PSUT Holds Honorary Lunching event for it's Graduates
- Wall Street Journal ranks Carnegie Mellon top school in Computer Science
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Announces Two New Professorial Appointments