IDB Delegation in Amman to Bolster Cooperation
A delegation from the Riyadh-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) started Saturday a five-day visit to Jordan for ways of promoting IDB’s programs in the kingdom, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The delegation will explore with the concerned Jordanian officials means for promoting IDB’s programs pertaining to financing Jordanian exports and imports, said SPA.
Director of the financing program at the Jordanian ministry of planning, Omar Hussein, told the agency that the delegation will hold a number of meetings with the officials of the Jordanian private sector – Albawaba.com
- Saudi Information Delegation to Visit Jordan
- Jordanian Delegation Visits Gulf States to Encourage Tourism
- British Trade Delegation Visits Jordan for Investment Cooperation
- Jordanian Trade Delegation in Saudi Arabia to Boost Trade, Industry Ties
- WB Delegation to Visit Jordan for Talks on Developing Health Sector