IISS Geo-economic Strategy Summit: The Bahrain Global Forum, 14-16th May 2010
The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) is pleased to announce the IISS Geo-Economic Strategy Summit: The Bahrain Global Forum, ‘Rebalancing Global Geo-economic Strategies for Security, Growth and Development’, to be held from 14 to 16 May 2010 in Manama, Bahrain. This unique summit will gather finance ministers, treasury officials, key political figures, leading economists, finance and business figures from across the globe.
The aim of the IISS Bahrain Global Forum is to encourage more coherent and articulated debate among advanced and emerging countries on the economic order and the impact of macro-economic trends on international affairs. Participants will debate development in the global economy, and how to manage the new balances that have resulted from the financial economic crisis.
The IISS is the world’s leading authority on political-military conflict and has offices in London, Singapore, Bahrain and Washington. It is the primary source of accurate, objective information on international strategic issues. Publications include The Military Balance, an annual reference work on each nation’s defence capabilities; Strategic Survey, The Annual Review of World Affairs; Survival: Global Politics and Strategy, a bi-monthly journal on international affairs; and the Adelphi book series.
- IISS Announces Speakers for Inaugural Bahrain Global Forum
- Opening of the IISS–Middle East Office
- International Leaders to Examine India’s Rise as a Great Power and its Impact on Global and Regional Politics
- 7th IFSB Annual Summit in Bahrain Gathers Momentum as Tun Mahathir Set to Address MIFC Showcase Dinner
- The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) is pleased to announce the appointment of