Iman’s Schedule Booked to the T
Following the finalization of Iman’s latest series, Rajul Tamouh (An Ambitious Man), the Lebanese actress plans on joining another series, Abath El Aqdar (The Loss of Destiny), reported ‘Al Sharq El Awsat’ nespaper.
According to the London based daily, the historical series The Loss of Destiny, will be aired during the upcoming month of Ramadan.
Iman will play the role of a princess in the age of King Khufu in the show, which is based on a story by the great Egyptian writer Najib Mahfouth.
Furthermore, the actress will co-star alongside Sami’ya Al Ulfi and Izzat Al Aleily in the series, directed by Khaled Bahjat.
Meanwhile, Iman is currently finishing up with an Egyptian political series entitled Rajul Tamouh (An Ambitious Man), which depicts the story of the late Egyptian leader Jamal Abdul Naser during his college years.
In An Ambitious Man, directed by Safwat Al Qaseeri, Iman co-stars with Shereen and Khaled Al Nabawi.
After the aforementioned shows, the busy actress, who is currently on vacation in Lebanon, said that she is preparing for a film she will begin shooting for next summer – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Lubluba Replaced by Dalal Abdul Aziz!
- Iman Al Assi gets a break from “Running away”
- Borders(R) Welcomes Queen Rania of Jordan to Columbus Circle Store in New York City for Reading and Book Signing in an Exclusive U.S. Event
- Deyaar Garners Unprecedented Interest Ahead of Scheduled Sales Event for ‘The Atria’ in Business Bay
- Special flight schedule published at www.lufthansa.com due to expected pilots’ strike