Increase in Algerian water consumption
According to the specialists, the average water consumption increased up to 16 liters per capita at the beginning of 2005. Liberte Algeria reports that the 2005 figures indicate a 22% rise compared to previous years. As a result of the rise in water consumption in the country, the revenues of the big mineral water companies are increasing as well. Sales turnover of IFRI, one of the biggest mineral companies in Algeria, which presently holds 50% of the market share, reached AD4 billion. IFRI currently produces 600 million liters of mineral water and 200 million liters of fruit juice and soda per year.
- Official: Gasoline Consumption in Iran Rose by 7.5 Percent in Five Months
- UAE Football Association and Al Ain Mineral Water Company Announce their New Partnership
- Conference on Hydrotherapy held in Tunisia
- Israeli Minister Suggests Israeli-Palestinian Desalinization Plant
- Capri-Sun’s Scratch-and-Win frenzy commences