Injured Palestinian Hit again by Stray Bullet in Hebron Hospital
A Palestinian man recovering in hospital from wounds inflicted during a clash last month was injured again by a stray bullet that flew in through a window during an overnight gunbattle, hospital officials said Thursday.
Murad Baselma, 20, was shot in the shoulder while he was sleeping at al-Ahli hospital in the center of Hebron during an exchange of fire Wednesday pitting Palestinians against Israeli soldiers and Jewish settlers, they said.
He was first hospitalized at the end of last month after being shot in the face by Israeli troops during clashes in the divided West Bank town, frequently a flashpoint for violence between Palestinians and the some 400 extremist settlers who live in armed enclaves -- HEBRON, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Fire Exchange between Palestinians, Israeli Troops in Hebron
- Palestinian Boy Dies of Wounds Suffered in Gaza Strip Clashes
- Israel Tells Palestinian Television Stations in Hebron to Evacuate
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Palestinians Wounded as Clashes Flare in West Bank, Gaza