Integrated Management Consulting Announces Balanced Scorecard Collaborative (BSCOL) Workshops in the Middle East
Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, founded by the co-creators of the Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Maps, Drs. Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, is a Palladium company. The consulting, educational, online and training services help clients execute strategy and create breakthrough results.
According to Joe Albayati, CEO of Integrated Management Consulting, “In today's highly competitive, dynamic business environment, strategy has never been more important as companies struggle for growth. Yet, research shows that most companies fail to execute strategy successfully. The core gap for many organisations is their failure to link long-term strategy with day-to-day operational and planning and budgetary management. They lack timely insight into their business and the ability to monitor progress and initiate corrective actions soon enough to optimize results.”
Palladium is changing the way the world's leading organisations manage by developing the new science of Executing Strategy. The merger of three of the world's leading professional services firms, Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, Painted Word, and ThinkFast Consulting, has combined the expertise and principles of Strategy-Focused Organisation with Corporate Performance Management methodologies and technologies. Executives have to anticipate market needs, exploit opportunities, identify threats and make decisions that support their corporate objectives.
How-To Training Workshops are the event of choice if you're interested in a "hands-on" experience. Training events feature Balanced Scorecard Collaborative professional consultants and certified trainers applying hands-on learning, a how-to approach for getting results, and practitioner networking.
Mapping Strategy Using the Balanced Scorecard
This is the event of choice to learn how to translate strategy into operational terms; create a strategy map; design a scorecard; identify measures, targets, and initiatives; get executive buy-in; or build on an existing scorecard initiative.
Executing Strategy Using the Balanced Scorecard
This is the event of choice to learn how to create organizational alignment, communicate strategy, cascade scorecards, motivate to make strategy everyone's job, link team and individual performance and tie to compensation, and conduct effective scorecard meetings.
Forthcoming Middle East Workshops in Bahrain (The Diplomat Radisson SAS)
• 28 & 29 Nov 2005 - Mapping Strategy with the Balanced Scorecard
• 30 Nov 2005 – Aligning Managing Human Capital Development
• 3 & 4 Dec 2005 - Executing Strategy with the Balanced Scorecard
• 5 Dec 2005 – Building the Office of Strategic Management
- Saudi Companies Keen to Adopt BSC Strategy
- David Norton, co-creator of the balanced scorecard, to present live in Bahrain for first time
- Gulf public sector’s applications of balanced scorecard concept are “world-class”, says co-creator Norton
- Dubai’s Strategy of Economic Diversification makes it a Sustainable Business Hub
- 80% of Organizations Using ‘Balanced Scorecard’ Reported Improvements in Operating Performance