Intergence Announces Appointment of Duncan Adamson to Intergence Board
Intergence Systems, a leading independent IT optimisation consultancy, today announced that it has promoted Duncan Adamson to Managing Director, Middle East and that also he is appointed to the main board with immediate effect.
Peter Job, Intergence's CEO commented, "Duncan has been instrumental in the success of our Middle East business as it has expanded dramatically in the last 18 months. He has also been heavily involved in our strategic sales and marketing plans for other areas of the business, so it was a logical and thoroughly well deserved promotion. Duncan will continue to drive our business in the Middle East which is now a key part of our overall strategy for the next stage in our growth, as we continue to develop our innovative solutions around data centres, networks and security".
- Intergence Promotes Adamson to Managing Director, Middle East and to Main Intergence Board
- duncan macaulay joins credit suisse as head of real estate in the middle east
- Prestige jet backs flourishing Middle East business aviation market with sponsorship of Meba 2008
- Canon Middle East appoints Anurag Agrawal as new Managing Director
- Prestige technique signs agreement with duncan aviation for maintenance services