International Conference on Communication Systems ends in Hammamet
The 18th International Conference on Communication Systems ended on Thursday September 8. Organized by the National School of Engineer in Tunis in conjunction with the AMPERE Group from France, the conference was inaugurated in Hammamet on September 6 by Taieb Hadhri, Tunisia's Minister for Scientific Research and Technological Development. La Presse reports that the conference saw the participation of researchers from Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, France, Portugal and Italy. Experts coming from reputable organizations such as French Academy of Sciences, France Telecom and Toulouse National Institute of Communications also took part in the Conference.
- 1st Euro-Magharebian conference on water toxicology
- NYIT-Amman and JUST Co-Organize International Conference on Information and Communications Systems (ICICS)
- Tunisia participating in Shanghai engineering conference
- Panasonic showcases cutting-edge high definition visual communications systems at GITEX 2012
- GE Healthcare showcases healthymagination solutions at global non-communicable diseases conference in Saudi Arabia