International conference on mathematics in Hammamet
An international conference on "Mathematical Analysis of Random Phenomena" is currently being held at Hotel Abu Nawas in Hammamet (Tunisia). La Presse reports that the conference was inaugurated on September 12 by Lazhar Bouoni, Tunisian Minister of Higher Education. The conference, which was organized by the University of Tunis in conjunction with Tunisian Association of Mathematics and Portuguese Association of Mathematics, hosts academicians and experts from the United States, France, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, Norway, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The conference, which will continue until September 17, will see the participation of prominent names such as Jean Claude Zambrini of the University of Lisbon and Professor Malliavin of the Academy of Paris.
- Hammamet hosts “Paris Montmater in Venus” exhibition
- Algiers hosts Magrebian Conference on Electronic Data Interchange (EID)
- Abu Dhabi University’s international conference on Mathematics discusses 125 research papers
- Hammamet hosts International Conference on renewable energy
- Abu Dhabi University to launch International Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Applications