International Conference on women and information society
Organized by the National Union of the Tunisian women (UNFT), an international conference on women and the information society took place on Wednesday August 10. <i>La Presse</i> reports that Khadija Ghariani, Secretary of State to the Minister of Communication Technologies in charge of Information, Internet and Free Software, who chaired the conference, noted that Tunisia is among the first countries in the field of communication and information. Aziza Hatira, the president of UNFT, affirmed that the Tunisian women are "proud of their contribution to technological developments and to the information society."
- PharmacyOne sponsors “The Eyas Walk” Organized by Jordan Menopause Society
- UNFT Social Center: Tunisian-American co-operation bears fruits
- Tunisian-Canadian co-operation in the field of geomatics
- Dubai Women’s College hosts an International Conference on Current Trends in Information Technology
- Bahrain’s eGovernment Authority, Society of Engineers, Information Technology Society, and Internet Society Sign Memorandum of Understanding