International Day of African Footballer to be celebrated in Algiers
According to an official statement made by Mourad Mazar, the president of the UAF (African Union of Footballers), the International Day of the African Footballer will be celebrated in Algiers from 5 to 7 September. The celebration will be marked by the inauguration of the new office of the UAF in the presence of the president of the African Confederation of football and prominent sports personalities. The celebrations will end on September 7 with a music concert given by famous Algerian singers along with a ceremony during which the best Algerian footballer of 2004-2005 will be given an award.
- Live, Eat and Celebrate Football All Month Long at the World Cup Village at Kempinski Hotel Ajman
- Algerian Mourad Mazar reelected to head African Footballers Union
- Puma launches 2012 African football kits through a unique artist collaboration
- Hamad General Hospital Observes World Cancer Day in Collaboration with Qatar Football Association
- Africa Cup of Nations host to be announced within five days