International Festival of Laughter to start in Casablanca
2nd International Festival of Laughter will be held in Casablanca from March 24 until March 27. <i>Le Matin</i> reports that 122 participants from different parts of the world such as France, Belgium, Germany and Ukraine as well as from different parts of the country such as Casablanca, Rabat, Khouribga, El Jadida, Khemisset will take part in the event.
The festival will take place in five different locations, in the Touria Sekkat Cultural Complex, Hay Mohammadi Cultural Complex, Moulay Rachid Cultural Complex, Anfa and Sidi Belyout Cultural Complex. The program of the event includes activities for children as well as a tribute to the famous Moroccan actor Mohamed Ben Brahim, who represents one of the outstanding figures of the comedy in Morocco. Moutaqui, artistic director of the event, noted that they organized this colorful festival with a limited budget of 10,000 dirhams.
- Check out the trio of hilarious comics lined up for this month's Laughter Factory tour
- International festival of Volubilis to start
- "West Beirut" to be projected in IFC Casablanca
- “Salama” performs at Moulay Rachid Cultural Complex
- Launching the Third Amman Stand-Up Comedy Festival with local and international comedians participating