International issues are being discussed by The Libyan Leader and the UN Secretary-General.
According to JANA, The Leader of the Revolution and the UN Secretary-General, Kofi Annan, completed their talks and consultations on number of African and international issues, during their meeting Monday night.
They discussed in this meeting issues such as UN reform and efforts of the African Union to find solutions to conflicts in some regions of the continent, specially the Leader's role in solving Darfur problem in Sudan, and his initiatives and vision on maintaining world security and peace and promoting constructive mutual cooperation among states of the world.
- U.N. Secretary-General, Iraqi Foreign Minister To Meet; Annan: “Unwise” to Attack Iraq
- Dubai Cares participates in a series of events held in Washington D.C. in support of the UN Secretary-General’s Global Education First Initiative
- Deja vu for Libya: no time for anniversary parties as army battles Gaddafi loyalists
- Egyptian, Libyan leaders discuss Sudan peace accord
- U.N. calls on Iraq to use "dialogue" to resolve Anbar crisis