International Telecoms Exhibition Opens in Casablanca
An international telecoms exhibition opened this Tuesday in Casablanca displaying the latest innovations in information systems and networks, Morocco’s official news agency (MAP) reported.
This 2nd edition is viewed as a Mega-Event of telecoms as more than 140 participants from 14 countries are taking part in the international event, including market leaders Wanadoo, France-Telecom, Motorola and Siemens.
In parallel to the fair, the International Telecommunication Union is holding on April 4th-5th a conference to bring together officials, services providers and equipment companies – Albawaba.com
- Connect 2005 summit to feature leading players from telecom industry
- Twenty-Six Countries are Participating in Tunis 19th International Book Fair Opens
- Top telecom companies look to tap regional market at MECOM 2007
- LOGICACMG IS SET TO TRANSFORM THE MIDDLE EAST TELECOMS SECTOR AT GSM > 3G MIDDLE EAST AND GULF 2006
- Dubai Hosts the 11th Annual GSM>3G Middle East and Gulf Event