Internet Gold's Third Quarter Earnings Release
Internet Gold (NASDAQ:IGLD) today announced that it will release its third quarter results on Thursday , November 19, 2009, before the market is opened.
On the same day, Management will host an interactive teleconference to discuss the
results at 09:00 a.m. EST. To participate, please call one of the following access
numbers several minutes before the call begins: 1866-6913082 from within the U.S.,
1866-2289189 from Canada, 180-9214368 from Israel and 1-480-6291941 from other
international locations. The Conference Reference number is 4180886.
The call will also be broadcast live through the company's Website, www.igld.com,
and will be available there for replay during the next 30 days.
About Internet Gold
Internet Gold is one of Israel's leading communications groups with a major presence
across all Internet-related sectors. Its 75.26% owned subsidiary, 012
Smile.Communications Ltd., is one of Israel's major Internet and international
telephony service providers, and one of the largest providers of enterprise/IT
integration services. Its 100% owned subsidiary, Smile.Media Ltd., manages a
portfolio of Internet portals and e-Commerce sites.
- Internet Gold Announces: 012 Smile.Communications to Hold Conference Call on October
- Zebra Technologies Announces Financial Results for Third Quarter of 2006
- Trend Micro Reports Sustained, Double-Digit Growth for Third Quarter
- Emaar earning results to be released within two days
- Apple Reports Second Quarter Results - Best March Quarter Revenue and Earnings in Apple History