Internet service in UAE fully restored
Etisalat announced today that the cable repairs on the submarine cable (SE-ME-WE-4) have been completed and the Internet services have been fully restored. Etisalat has re-routed the internet traffic to the submarine cable (SE-ME-WE-4) that has now been completely restored.
To provide an uninterrupted surfing experience during the cable cut period, Etisalat had acquired additional link capacities and re-routed the traffic to through these links, to ensure seamless Internet services in the UAE.
Etisalat customers did not face major slowdowns in Internet browsing owing to its robust network with multiple redundant links to major global Internet hubs in Asia, Europe, and USA. Etisalat’s network has been so designed to avoid disruption of Internet traffic during such an eventuality. Etisalat has invested heavily in building a robust network with multiple redundant links to major global Internet hubs in Asia, Europe, and USA, so that the traffic can be re-routed to ensure that Internet services can remain operational at reasonable speeds in the UAE.
- All internet services restored in Amman
- Internet bandwidth in UAE restored to complete normalcy
- NETGEAR and Osool Information Technology provide fully integrated solution for Estemarat’s offered MOL services
- Jamal Al Habtoor Real Estate launches Rahat service to offer fully furnished serviced apartments for short-term occupancy
- Traffic reroute for cable cut