INTERPOL names Saudi to experts consultative committee
The International Criminal Police Organization, INTERPOL, has named Dr. Abdulaziz bin Saqr Al-Ghamidi, the President of Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, as member of the experts consultative committee of INTERPOL. INTERPOL's consultative experts committee aims at the development of INTERPOL's strategic plans as well as enhancing the international police cooperation in the field of combating crime.
- Interpol-Atomic Tangerine could shape cyber crime handling landscape
- Saudi Interpol Arrests Expat Runaway
- Report: Bin Laden Names His Successor; Interpol: Bin Laden - Hit Man of German Secret Service Couple
- Expert opinion: Saudi Stock Markets – Towards a sustainable future
- No objection your honor: women set to fight their court cases in Saudi