Interview with Ayad Jamal Aldin
Interview with Ayad Jamal Aldin commenting on the absurdity of the problems with the Electoral Law and the continuing corruption issues that plague Iraqi government
Ayad Jamal Aldin, leader of the Ahrar Party, reveals the truth about the extent of corruption within the Iraqi government and voices his disgust at the manner in which parliamentary seats have been distributed - using the Ministry of Trades rationing list - in the forthcoming election.
"This is a colossal assault to the rights of the Iraqi people. The use of the list is appalling, because the Ministry of Trade is one of the most corrupt institutions in the country!" Says Mr. Jamal Aldin.
For the full interview and to learn the truth about Iraqi politics switch on tonight (22 November) to Iraq TV at 20:30.
- Delay of Iraq TV programme
- Major Iraqi Prime Minister Candidate Coming to Washington D.C.
- Ayad Jamal Aldin reveals the truth about corruption and sectarian violence in Iraq
- Ayad Jamal Aldin exposes Iranian threat in Iraq, calls on UN to monitor elections
- Ahrar Leader Renews Call for Iraqi Representation at "Iraq Inquiry" Hearing