Int'l Islamic conference to open in Amman
As many as 170 Muslim scholars from 40 countries including Saudi Arabia will take part in an international Islamic conference on "The Reality of Islam and its Role in the Contemporary Society," starting Monday its works in Amman.
The participants of the three-day conference will discuss challenges facing the Muslim world, including the issue of reforms, the minorities and citizenship, and other related issues in addition to the vicious campaign being launched against Islam and Muslims.
They will also review other topics such as human rights in Islam, the status of woman in the Muslim society, the Islamic way of realizing comprehensive development as well as the contribution of Muslims to the human civilization.
- Goodbye Barbie! Hello Razanne!
- Int'l conference on protection of Islamic sanctities in Palestine begins in Amman
- Islamic conference opens in Amman
- Human rights in Islam discussed in Amman
- Launch of the Arab International Women’s Forum initiative on Arab young women leaders: the voice of the future in partnership with PWC in Amman, Jordan