Introductory Lecture for GAM Employees about the
The National Communication Center, of the Ministry of Communication and IT, recently organized an introductory lecture at Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) headquarters, about the Electronic Government Project and the governmental services for a number of the employees of GAM’s departments and regions.
One of the Center’s employees supervising the project’s implementation presented a detailed explanation about the mechanism of the Communication Center and how it provides the governmental services to the citizens, as well as the nature of the services GAM renders to the citizens through the National Communication Center.
He also clarified that the Center responds to the citizens’ inquires received via phone calls, e-mail, or SMS.
The Electronic Government Project aims at making a real change in providing the citizens with governmental services, through minimizing the time, simplifying the necessary procedures and operations, and improving the service quality in cooperation with the National Communication Center.
He further pointed out that until this moment 15 governmental institutions have been connected, including the link between GAM and the Center, within the E-Government Project.
It is worth noting that the Communication Center receives the citizens inquires on the telephone number: 06/5008080
- Graduation of Participants in ICDL Courses at GAM
- Ministry of Housing Launches Unit Maintenance Requests eService on eGovernment National Portal
- Minister: Egypt Mulling Reduction of Local, Int’l Call Tariffs
- Supreme committee for information and communication technology agrees to establishing company to oversee national call center project
- USAID-Funded Project Opens in Amman for Developing Medical Services