Investcorp appoints HE Sheikh Mohamed Bin Isa Alkhalifa to its Board of Directors
Investcorp, the asset management firm specialising in alternative investments, announced today that Sheikh Mohamed Bin Isa Alkhalifa has been elected to the Investcorp Board as a Director.
Investcorp's Executive Chairman and CEO, Nemir A. Kirdar, said: “We are honoured that Sheikh Mohamed Bin Isa Alkhalifa has joined our board in his personal capacity. He is a very highly respected figure in the international investments arena. He will definitely contribute to supporting Investcorp due to his wealth of experience and expertise.”
The Investcorp Chairman, Abdul-Rahman Salim Al-Ateeqi, welcomed Sheikh Mohammed to the Investcorp Board: “We are delighted to be joined by such an eminent figure as Sheikh Mohammed. We wish him all success.”
Sheikh Mohamed Bin Isa Alkhalifa is the Chief Executive Officer of Bahrain’s Social Insurance Organization (SIO). Sheikh Mohamed is also the Chairman of the Securities and Investment Company and of Oasis Capital Bank, and is on the Board of Directors of a number of other major organisations, including Batelco (Bahrain Telecommunications), the Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait and the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
- Dr. Adnan Al Sultan and Yew Meng Fong join Saffar Capital Board of Directors
- Nawras appoints Sheikh Saud bin Nasser bin Faleh Al-Thani as Vice Chairman and welcomes new member to the Board of Directors
- New Director Elected To Investcorp Board
- Tamkeen holds it first Board Meeting in 2012
- Arabian Business Awards 2005: Gulf Finance House Wins Financial Institution of the Year Award Presented by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum