Investcorp announces that it is considering a follow on offering of ordinary shares, in the form of Global Depositary Receipts, listed on the London Stock Exchange. This would increase liquidity for both new and existing investors, while creating greater balance sheet flexibility. In addition, a London GDR listing would enhance the firm’s credibility and brand awareness in Europe. Investcorp’s primary listing will continue to be on the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
Investcorp regularly reviews its financing options, including capital markets transactions. There can be no certainty at this stage that we will proceed with an offer.
- Investcorp appoints HE Sheikh Mohamed Bin Isa Alkhalifa to its Board of Directors
- Investcorp Wins Inaugural Hedge Funds World Institutional Award
- Investcorp – Announcement of Results for 12 months ended June 2008 (FY2008)
- Investcorp Hedge Funds Wins Two Prestigious Awards
- founder of investcorp, nemir kirdar, opened superreturn dubai: “private equity has a profound impact on global capital markets…this industry should c