Investment in the Syrian insurance market
"The Syrian insurance law is characterized by clearness which is distinguished from other insurance laws of the Arab and foreign countries, the thing which help to attract more customers on the Syrian insurance market", Director General of the Arab-Lebanese Insurance Company owned by Awdeh Bank Salam Hanna said, according to SANA.
In a statement published Wednesday by ‘al-Thawra’ daily newspaper, Hanna added that the Arab-Lebanese Company has investment plans in the Syrian insurance market by holding training lessons to the Syrian workers that are working in Lebanon.
Hanna said that several Syrian businessmen will participate in creating the insurance company, hoping that the company will be the first to work in Syria.
Awdeh Bank recently got a license from the Syrian government to create a private bank to join other private Banks working in the Syrian market.
- Official: Arab and foreign firms interested in Syrian insurance market
- New private insurance company launched in Syria
- AXA Insurance Gulf Unveils New Online Home Insurance Services
- Takeovers: A trend to continue in the insurance sector
- Al Khanza Insurance Company PSC Appoints GCC Insurance Industry Veteran Sameer Ebrahim Alwazzan as Interim CEO