Iran’s Foreign Minister to Visit Moscow
Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi is scheduled to begin a two-day visit to Moscow on Thursday for talks on strengthening mutual relations, Russian media reported on Monday.
Kharrazi is set to review several regional and international developments during his meetings with senior Russian officials, including his counterpart Igor Ivanov, according to IRNA.
In addition, he will review means to advance mutual relations in all fields.
Kharrazi was expected to visit Moscow in February, however his visit was postponed due to certain technical reasons, IRNA added. (Albawaba.com)
- Iran FM, Russia President hold talks in Moscow on nuclear cooperation
- US Expresses Concern Over Russian-Iranian Armament Cooperation; Kharrazi Postpones Moscow Visit
- Tehran Happy with New Approach to Russian-Iranian Ties
- Russian President Invites Iranian President to Visit Moscow
- Iran foreign minister begins Tashkent visit