Iran to bring up law suit against Saddam
Iran's Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi said Wednesday that the Islamic Republic is to bring up a law suit against Saddam Hussein as a war criminal at any court which might be held. Speaking in a press conference on the type of court, he said it is the people of Iraq who should decide and choose the type of the court. Iran is determined to fully cooperate with the Iraqi nation in such court hearings, he was quoted as saying by IRNA.
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Compelling Civil Suit Filed in Seattle Court Against the Boeing Company
- Shake it off! Iranian woman takes off hijab and dances in defiance of restrictive laws
- Iran: Saddam should be tried as '\'war criminal'\'
- Al Qaeda chief Zawahri calls on Syrians to revolt against Assad, US