Iran Condemns Israel's ‘Terrorist Attacks’
Iran condemned Israel's helicopter raids Monday on Gaza City and what it called the indifference of international organizations in the face of the "terrorist attacks" of the Jewish state.
"Iran strongly condemns the Israeli air strike against the town of Gaza" and the missile attacks on Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's heliport," foreign ministry spokesman Hamid-Reza Assefi said in a statement sent to AFP.
"The problems of the Middle East have been aggravated after these targeted terrorist attacks," he said.
"The indifference of international organizations in the face of the crimes and provocative actions of the Zionist regime on occupied Palestinian land lead the regime to act with impunity and to intensify its terrorist acts."
Iran refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist and backs anti-Israeli radical groups, notably Lebanon's Hizbollah -- TEHRAN (AFP)
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iran Condemns Israel's ‘Terrorist attacks’
- Iran condemns London attacks, calls to act against injustice in Middle East
- Iran condemns Israel's ”provocative acts” against Palestinians
- Iran and Hezbollah blame Israel for deadly Beirut attacks as Al-Qaeda claims responsibility
- Iran Condemns Israeli Action in Lebanon