Iran to decide on resumption of uranium enrichment
Iran's Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council Hassan Rowhani said on Saturday Tehran will make decision on resumption of uranium enrichment this week.
Talking to reporters on the sidelines of his visit to the Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKIA), the Iranian official added uranium enrichment is unlikely to be resumed in Natanz.
Asked about whether Iran resumes uranium enrichment because of the recent talks held in London, the SNSC secretary stressed, "Parts of the activities may be resumed in the Isfahan UCF next week. Parts of operational plan will be launched in Isfahan next week," commented Rowhani, according to IRNA.
- Top official: Iran to continue talks if uranium enrichment resumes
- Iran dismisses demand to freeze uranium enrichment
- Iran yet to resume uranium enrichment as reports suggest progress in talks with Russia
- Iran resumes uranium conversion activities and officially rejects EU proposal
- Iran opens up uranium enrichment facility to foreign press