Iran deputy foreign minister visits Italy for talks with top officials
Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister for Euro-American
Affairs Ali Ahani and an accompanying delegation arrived in Rome Monday to hold discussions with high-ranking Italian and Vatican officials.
In his scheduled meeting with Italy's Minister of Productive Activities Antonio Marzano, Ahani is due to discuss further expansion of mutual relations and industrial cooperation between both countries, IRNA reported.
Ahani arrived in Italy for a three-day visit at the invitation of Italy's Deputy Foreign Minister for Middle East and African Affairs Senator Luigi Mantica.
The Iranian official will also meet several Italian parliamentary and political officials. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iranian Interior minister to visit Italy for talks
- US top official visits Syria; holds talks with Foreign Minister
- Is Italy helping bring down the sanctions? Iran and Italy's economic ties raising the US' eyebrows
- Iran: Asefi appointed deputy minister for parliamentary affairs
- Jordan Foreign Minister visits Italy