Iran executes three people in connection to mosque blast
Iran executed in public three men convicted of involvement in Thursday's deadly mosque bombing attack in the southeast of the country, the official IRNA news agency reported on Saturday. "Three people convicted of being involved in the recent terrorist bombing in Zahedan were hanged in public on Saturday morning," IRNA said.
The report added that the execution took place near the mosque where the bombing took place.
Iranian officials on Friday blamed Israel and the USA of standing behind the bombing.
- Rabat identifies Moroccans arrested in connection with Madrid blasts
- Istanbul blasts: Al Qaeda claims, Turkey makes arrests ; Report: Bombers went to Dubai three weeks before attacks
- Iran executes ”main perpetrator” of Zahedan bombing
- Iraq: Blasts kill at least 48
- At least eight Iraqis killed in blasts, clashes as Iran vows to cooperate with new Iraq government