Iran: Israel is major regional threat
Iran on Monday urged international focus on scale of humanitarian crisis in Gaza Strip and that Israel has posed major threat to the Middle East peace and security. According to IRNA, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi stated that Israeli practices particularly in the Gaza Strip created a major regional problem.
Talking to reporters during his weekly press briefing, he stressed that all efforts should be aimed at lifting the Gaza siege. He added that all regional nations believe that Israel is the major threat to the entire region.
- Iran vows ”crushing response” to Israeli attacks
- Iran spokesman: Israel big threat to region
- Iran denies reports on FM resignation, calls to support Palestinians
- Gaza Strip: Israel allows limited supply of humanitarian aid
- Iran describes Israel as ”terrorist state” following call to assassinate Ahmadinejad