Iran: Israel providing “erroneous” intelligence to United States on Tehran-Moscow nuclear ties
U.S. concerns over Iranian-Russian nuclear cooperation are the result of "dis-information" by Israel, a reformist Iranian newspaper charged Saturday.
"As some Russian leaders have said, the United States' opposition to peaceful cooperation on atomic energy between Iran and Russia stems from a spirit of jealousy and revenge," Mardom-Salari wrote.
However, the daily also claimed that "the other explanation of the US position is the erroneous intelligence the Israelis have been feeding the Americans."
Mardom-Salari said "the Americans are dis-informed by Israel, which claims it fears Iran might have access to the atomic weapon.
"Iran has no nuclear cooperation of a military nature with Russia," the newspaper added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iran Opposition Leader Hospitalized in United States
- Iran Rejects Shift in Tehran-Moscow Nuclear Cooperation
- Mossad Chief: Bin Laden Maintains Ties With Hizbollah; Iran Develops Nuclear Weapons
- Report: U.S., Israel share intelligence on Syria nuclear ambitions ahead of attack
- Iran And The United States: Breaking The Impasse