Iran leader calls to stop US ''crimes'' in Fallujah
Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Thursday urged all Muslim and Arab nations, governments, circles and elites to fulfill their tasks regarding the critical situation in the Iraqi city of Falluja.
In a message to World Muslims, the Iranian Leader said the current critical situation in Iraq makes any Muslim or any human being, enjoying human sentiments, concerned. "The massacre of thousands of children, women and civilians, execution of wounded people, arrest of innocent civilians, destroying houses and mosques, and violation of families` sanctity in Falluja take away sleep from eyes and comfort from hearts," the message said.
Now, after Falluja, there is the fear of repetition of the
catastrophe in Mosul, Samarra, Baquba and other Iraqi cities, Ayatollah Khamenei said, stressing that all these "crimes" are being committed by the occupiers under the pretext of presence of a group of "terrorists" among the Iraqi people, IRNA reported.
"Does the presence of terrorists among people, if such a claim, which is seriously doubtful, proves correct, give permission for killing innocent people, leaving wounded people without medicine, and abandoning children without food and water?" Khamenei asked. (albawaba.com)
- Iran leader calls to stop US ''savagery'' in Iraqi city of Najaf
- Iran's Supreme Leader Says US Accomplice in Israeli ‘Crimes’
- Iran calls to stop Israeli ”crimes”
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Christian Leaders Urge President Obama to Take Immediate and Decisive Action To Stop Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program