Iran: Lebanon has legitimate right to liberate own territories
Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi on Sunday said the Lebanese have the legitimate right to liberate their own lands.
During a telephone conversation with British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, Kharrazi said the Muslim nations throughout the Middle East region including Syria and Lebanon are also committed to help Palestinians achieve victory over the Israeli occupation forces.
Kharrazi reviewed with Straw the humanitarian tragedy brought about by the Israeli armed forces in Palestine, IRNA said.
Furthermore, the Iranian Foreign Minister also expressed Tehran’s firm protest at Israel's disrespect for international law and order.
Kharrazi called on the United Nations Security Council to adopt forceful measures to put an end to Israeli crimes and its operation to destroy Palestine's infrastructure. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Liberalizing lebanon's rent market: potentials, speculations, and evictions
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Lebanon MPs: Let Palestinians Own Land
- Bin Laden: Right Idea, Wrong Approach
- Theory vs. the Egyptian and Yemeni reality: is reforming fuel subsidies a legitimate tool for growth or an IMF farce?